Sunday, August 16, 2009

Let Go, Let In, It's A New Day

Hey guys! Welcome to my blog, if you're reading this you're too free thanks for being a busybody wanting to know more about me =) so why the blog? Let's just say I'm too bored I just decided that I wanted to share more about myself with you guys.

So, one thing that I'll be doing here, is giving a daily tip or an inspiration quote for each post, my first tip is for you single guys out there XD so look out for that.

For my first music video I've got Park Jung Ah's Yeah, so for all you korean fanatics out there (I know you're there) hope you like it :)

I'll try my best to keep things interesting here so hopefully I'll won't be too boring for you guys.

Till my next and hopefully more interesting post, see you guys!

Cheers, Jeremy

Best pickup lines of all time #1: Hi! I'm George Clooney

No comments:

Post a Comment