Monday, November 2, 2009

BoA-Mania~!



Ok, so here's the deal... ever since I got that Apple touch-screen thingy~ I think it's called an I-touch ?(what a silly name haha!) I've been listening to my biggest crush BoA. *faints* *Coughs* So.. One thing that I've noticed about my blog... is that there is NO BoA here, but that about to change... muhahaha!!!!!! SO I declare that from now on, I will be rotating BoA MVs, at least until... I run out of MVs to show muahahaha!!!!

*Phew* Being a fanatic is tiring... OK I'll start my BoA-Mania with one of my all time favourtite songs according to my playlist that says I've listened to it 647 times since it's release in 2007 which is about like listening to the same song once everyday for 2 years if you think about it. This is Love Letter by BoA =D

No comments:

Post a Comment