Saturday, December 5, 2009

Cha Cha Mania~



It's been awhile since my last post... BoA mania is over... for now. So, life's been pretty boring, which walks hand in hand with being tired so my life's been boring and tiring... Quite frankly, I'm literaly ripping the hair outta my head thanks to Linear Circuits school. Not to mention the UT's are coming up, again... and the stress is back up. On top of which my gaming skills are all but gone.

There are at least a few big things to look forward to, namely the holidays (face it, we all love the holidays), christmas (cause we all LOVE christmas) and of course... nah not gonna tell you guys about that last one =P

So... if you guys are wondering wth I've been doin all this time since my last post. Lady's
and gentlemen, presenting the love of my life... AKAZUKIN CHA CHA!! (refer to top picture). If you guys are into anime and ever have some free time on your hands, go look it up.

I've just recently stopped with my command and conquer ladder games after my 300th online win. I'm now focussing on the old time favourite, Starcraft in preparation for the release of Starcraft 2 which will be released next year (hopefully they won't delay it any longer or I might end up breaking some people's fingers). Having said that, anyone one of you noobs interested in some Starcraft games, let me know, I'll try to go easy on you.

With that in mind, I'll be making some changes around my blog, the first one it that I'll no longer be posting up just one video a week. From now on they will be one gamecast for those noobs gamers out there. There will also be one Music Video for all you music lovers, and every now and then I might throw in funny video or 2... so yeah... my blog will be quite busy.


Now Playing, Starcraft 2 Battle Report 4 and Super Junior M with Supergirl.






So.. before I leave I'll leave you guys with a funny quote which I thought was hilarious. Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment