Monday, January 18, 2010

Abracadabra



So, I know I said my blog would be a little busier, but between the busy schedules and the RIDICULOUS things I had to do, I would seem like the holidays have come and gone without so much as a single post. Before I knew it the holidays were over… BTW for all those people who haven’t watched Avatar. I have no idea what rock you’ve been living under, BUT GET T YOU’RE ASS OVER TO A MOVIE THEATRE AND WATCH IT!!!

I feel that recently, I've very detached from the world. For those people out there who are going, ‘Nah! You’re just being emo again’ I hate you I’m serious! It was less than a year ago I believe, year one in poly, Jon was the guy who listened to nothing but oldies and punk. Wen was Mr. I’ll play DOTA while blasting Flo Rida and just last week, I could have sworn we were having a conversation where we were picking our favourite members of Girl’s Generation. THAT’S RIGHT PEOPLE. HOW DO YOU GO FROM FLO RIDA TO GIRL’S GENERATION!? Clearly, I’ve been more busy than I’ve realized.

But enough ranting, this morning, in class yes during class I got soooooooo bored, I decided to search up for some Korean chicks songs and stumbled on this band called Brown Eyed Girls. Whether they have brown eyes or not isn’t really the point. Truth be told I wasn’t really looking at their eyes =/ For those guys out there who are going ‘YOU PERV’ and stuff like that, all I have to say is MEN will be MEN ,figure it out yourselves

Well, before I sign off, I’ll be making a new change for the next 29 posts where instead of having a gamecast I’ll be showing GODZILLATHON, which is hilarious review of all the Godzilla films ever made. Of course starting from part 1.

Now playing, Brown Eyed Girls with Abracadabra and Godzillathon part 1.

So yeah, that’s all for today people, gotta get ready for tomorrow =/



No comments:

Post a Comment