Saturday, January 30, 2010

Counting Down The Days



So it's almost the end of the semester and the holidays are closing in. But that's not exactly the thing I'm counting down to. No no for anybody who REALLY knows me, you'll know what I'm talking about. That's right! My Birthday! YAY!

Honestly, I'm having a bit of a conflict here... on one hand... I'll be the big 20... that's right I'll no longer be a TEEN! YAY! on the other hand I'll be the big 20... that's right I'll no longer be a TEEN! OMG! Which leads me to an intersting convo I had with Jon the other day.



For the record, you're only 2 MONTHS older then me!
Right no more from me... for now. I'll be leaving you guys with Hyun Ah's 'Change' which is... really hot, so guys, I know you'll like this one! and of course Godzillathon #4



No comments:

Post a Comment