Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hey Monkey~



So it's the 2nd week of the holidays, I can't remember what the date is anymore or when school re-opens like I care and my fasting plans have been not that successful. But that's not important, so what's important? My new love Kim So-eun Boys Over Flowers! For the past few days I've been on a BOF marathon and by tonight I will be done with the series YAY!!!!!!!. You're probably asking yourselves ' is this guy really blogging about BOF?' and the answer is YES!!! DEAL WITH IT!!!.

Now for some pics, don't worry there's something for the ladies too =)
Note: The spelling of the names are from... eh... some korean drama website... so don't blame me if you don't think it's spelt that way.


Mr 185/what's up with the curls? Koo Jun-Pyo played by 이민호


Jo-Hu Yun Played by Jonathan Voon XD 김현중


Mr Dimples AKA Lee-Jeong So played by 김범

Don't worry guys, I didn't forget you

My Fav Actress, the ever so adorable 구혜선 =) playing Geum Jan-di


My new crush 김소은 playing Ga-eul Ju


Hey Monkey~ 이민정 playing Jae-kyeong Ha

Now playing, 손담비 - Bad Boy
So that's all for today, till the next time *hugs* Jerm =)


Chuck Norris doesn't wear a watch, HE decides what the time is.

No comments:

Post a Comment