Friday, September 25, 2009

My first post in a foreign land


Jurrasic Park

So day 2 at Phuket (which apparently is not Thailand according to a certain someone who I will not mention here) Finally, I get to use the damn interweb and what better way for me to use the interweb then to rub it in your faces share with you my wonderful experiences, yes, that would be nice wouldn't it? Too bad that's not what I'm going to do *Laughs* Instead, I'm going to share with you about my day at the Zoo with Riz, who I've mentioned before, Shannon who I have not mentioned and Ga Yan aka GaGa who I have not mentioned as well ,more redundant content.

So I have to say that it was nice seeing GaGa and Shann, who are to very good friends of mine =)
It's been awhile since I last saw them and when GaGa asked if my and Shann were free and jumped at the chance to meet them, why the Zoo? I just wanted to go there =/ Though I didn't plan on staring at horse for over an hour! -.-

So, I actually took about 30 pics, but thanks to my not so wonderful camera, I'll only be posting a few. OK, less talk, more pics.


Tigers, that are white


Face it, that's cute


Lion King part 3 or 4 whatever


Homosapiens XD


EPIC

This time round I will not be sharing a MV with you guys instead, I have a special something for the gamers out there. It's a game at the E-Stars Seoul Starcraft Heritage, featuring the Starcraft Legend, WCG Hall of Famer, SlayerS_BoxeR against the best female Starcraft Player of ALL time ToSsGirL, in a Terran mirror enjoy =) (and yes, it is in korean)

No comments:

Post a Comment