Friday, September 18, 2009

The Longest 2 weeks of my life



Hey guys! It's been awhile since my last post no thanks to work. It's been a long and tiring 2 weeks for me At least I got some cheddar out of it, you feel me homez!? Oh and I get to keep my hard hat! YAY!!! I must say that the office is far more chaotic then I remember, but I guess it's because the rig is leaving, so everyone's kinda rushing to meet the deadline =/. Oh! before I forget, there's this new person at the office who I HAVE TO MENTION, her name is Moira I think that's how it's spelt and she's chinese I think and she was borned and raised I think in Scotland. But that's not what I wanted to talk about, what I did want to mention was that she had the most incredible accent EVER!!!!!!! I mean, why don't we Singaporeans have an accent!? so unfair -.-. So If you're hoping for pics of my workplace, keep dreaming, no pictures allowed -.-
Before I call it a day I wanna thank my bro for coming down and helping out with the pumproom, my reward to you, A BIG ASS PAYCHECK (sounds like the price is right)

That's all for today folks, now playing, the very first korean song I ever heard who knows how many years ago, from the age of upbeat/semi dance/r&b age of 90's pop although I think it came up in 2001 or something Jewelry's 'Tonight'

So as for the joke of the post, I'll be sharing with you guys some of my demotivations I've stocked up, at least for now =)

No comments:

Post a Comment