Sunday, September 27, 2009

Home sweet Home


The Millenium Hotel

Finally back home (thank goodness) It's been a rather uneventful 3 days in Phuket, other then some exteme shopping and a heck of a show (I'll get to that later) on the last night, I basically did nothing. So I spent the WHOLE of day 2 shopping and the last day loitering around.

So, some highlights/recommendations for you guys should you go Phuket someday.

No.1 - DO NOT GO SHOPPING
Why? - The prices there are about the same as here in Singapore (so those who got gifts from me had better be appreciative -.- OR ELSE)

No.2 - Elephant Trekking
Why? - Think about it... how often do you get to ride an elephant?

No.3 - Cashew Nut Factory
Why? - Imagine a chasew nut buffet with like 10 different types of flavors (for ONLY cashew nuts) with free Cashew Nut DRINK (that's right CASHEW DRINK) and cheap a** chasew nuts

No.4 - Fantasea
Why? - It's just EPIC

Some pics of my 'WONDERFUL HOLIDAY'


Guess who this is for?(No really guess, cause I ain't telling you LOSER


Jurrasic carpark


Here comes my ride


Cashew Nut Factory Thingy


Death trap

No comments:

Post a Comment